Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning
One of the most important reasons to have your home air ducts cleaned is to improve the quality of your indoor air. According to NADCA, the average six-bedroom home creates approximately 40 pounds of dust that is circulated through your air vents every year. Your HVAC system is your home’s way of breathing; it takes air in and exhales it back out. Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean you not breathing it. Get your Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning Service scheduled today! Every day living, from you, your kids, and especially your pets, causes a significant amount of pollutants and contaminants that make their way into your las vegas home air conditioning’s ducts. You can also expect to find cat dander, dog hair, dust, and even chemicals being circulated throughout your house every time your air conditioner runs. In fact, when impurities make their way into your AC unit, they will also be re-circulated anywhere from five to seven times a day. If such instances occur, filth and grime builds up inside your ducts and contaminates the air you breathe.
las vegas air duct cleaning
Having contaminants and pollutants built up inside your air conditioning system doesn’t necessarily mean that you are breathing unhealthy air. Most of all, there is a serious concern for individuals with respiratory and other health conditions who inhale impurities. In effort to keep your indoor air quality as clean as possible, we also recommend that you have your ducts professionally cleaned every two to three years depending how often the system is used.
Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning Technicians
Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning is the only company to hold certifications from the the Qualified Air Duct Cleaning Affiliation in the state of Nevada. Furthermore, our technicians and equipment are at or above National standards. First of all, the people who we employ are honest, professional, experienced and qualified to complete each project. No matter the size of the project, we deliver in a timely manner while offering transparent billing procedures along with very competitive pricing. Call Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning today and schedule your service!
Las Vegas Air Duct Cleaning 10 Step Process
- Our friendly & knowledgeable technician will call 30 min prior to arrival and will arrive on time.
- Once on site we will conduct a visual pre-inspection of the job site and the ducts conditions.
- Our technician will unload all necessary equipment and carefully prepare the area to work.
- We will set-up a high-volume industrial HEPA-filtered negative pressure machine.
- Cover all but a few vents and create an intense suction to prevent loosened particulates from spreading.
- Enter the ducts with a specialized brush on a long spinning flexible cable(similar to what plumbers use for cleaning pipes)
- Free inspection of the furnace and filter.
- We do a post inspection of the work area and ducts then proceed by loading the equipment into our vehicle.
- PROMISE to clean any mess left behind as a result of our work done.
- We will go over the findings and also details of the project rendered and present invoice.
In conclusion, our 10 step process ensures all work will be done to the best industry standards. The same cutting-edge technologies and work standards are also applied to our other services:
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call US (702) 659-7067