• Inspection: Perform a pre-inspection of the entire ventilation system. We will inspect the layout of
the ventilation system, assess any damage, and locate any possible air leakage.
• Equipment Setup: Cover all vents except the one upon which we are working to create an intense
suction and prevent loosened particles from spreading through the work area. A 3000 – 5000 CFM
high-volume industrial negative pressure machine will be attached to one main air vent of the
system creating negative pressure through the entire ventilation system.
• Cleaning: We insert a specialized air-powered tentacle whip running at 165PSI into each duct run
throughout the system. This process scrubs the duct from the inside, releasing all built-up dust and
debris. All particles knocked loose from the duct are suctioned out through 4-stage HEPA filters into
the negative air pressure machine.
• During the cleaning process: If any damaged ducts, hazardous material, or abnormalities to the
system are found: All work will stop to that area and recommendations will be made to the building
• If any of the duct-work needs to be replaced or repaired, a quote will be provided.
** Replacement or repair will be an additional charge based on approval. **
• Completion of the job: Remove all protective drop cloths and pads. Vacuum Floors and dispose of
any debris generated during the cleaning process.
• Post-work inspection: All work areas will be examined for cleanliness and system tested to ensure
it is in working order.
Tools and Equipment to be used:
• Negative air machine 3000 & 5000 CFM.
• Microline tentacle scrubbing system
• Reverse tentacle whips and forward tentacle whips
• Specialized Hand Brushes
• Air Compressors both 155 & 180 PSI.
• Air Tools, Eight Whip Nozzle, Forward Flow Air Nozzle, Reverse Whip, and Tentacles Whip System.
The following additional charges will apply if undisclosed equipment is present on the property:
$100 for one additional HVAC unit
$399 for two additional HVAC units
$35 for each vent located more than 12 feet above the floor