Our washable filters are built to last and include a lifetime warranty.
Are you tired of buying a new air filter every few months? Is your house dusty? Now you can replace your disposable air filter with a washable electrostatic filter.
Electrostatic filters work on the principle of static electricity. When air passes through the filter, particles are positively charged by the friction between the air and the filter. Passing through the filter, the charged particles then bond to the subsequent layers of the filter.
Depending on your home’s Indoor Air Quality, your electrostatic filter will need to be washed about once a month.
• Traps 95% of household dust and allergens
• Effectively removes larger particles like mold spores and pet dander
• Washable – hose off and reinstall
• Replaces disposable air filters
• Lifetime warranty
• Self-charging– does not require electricity